Wednesday 12 March 2008

How to become a professional adventurer

I pretty much gave up the wild places about 4 years ago when I started studying nursing. That course is coming to an end, can't say I've enjoyed it, but the whole point was to get myself a job that I can take time away from if I want to, and to provide enough money and time off for adventuring.
I saw polar explorer Ben Saunders in an interview yesterday, and was intrigued by his website, and his Blog, so I thought, what the hell, I'll give Blogging a try! It seems to be everywhere these days, and I don't want to get left behind!

1 comment:

Colin said...

Good work Mr Hayes! Looks good.

I'll put a link on mine to yours so you'll get spidered by the search boys quickly. Would much appreciate a reciprocal link too! Mountain Bikes Apart